Are You On Board to Weave and Strengthen Your Learning Ecosystem?Are you a System Change Leader that works to better achieve social and educational challenges? Are you willing to reimagine your organization as a learning ecosystem? Track and improve your learning ecosystems’ potential by promoting higher levels of Purpose, Empathy, Trust, Collaboration, Innovation, Personalized learning and Equity.
What is NetEduProject?NetEduProject is an international community of researchers and leaders aiming to cultivate and weave learning ecosystems to effectively respond to today’s complex challenges of personalized learning, equity and sustainability. We do it through:
- NetEdu Tools, allowing leaders to evaluate the health and potential of their educational ecosystem, providing personalized and transformational advice for its improvement.
- NetEdu Community, International Community of Weavers willing to share results, ideas, weaver strategies, change experiences and learn about the leadership of learning ecosystems.
Who can benefit from NetEduProject?
- School Leaders (Elementary, Middle and High Schools) and
- Local Leaders (Community Partnerships and Networks of organizations) can benefit from the NetEduProject by evaluating their organization and learning how to enhance learning opportunities by promoting resource exchange, collaboration and the whole innovative potential.
- Researchers can benefit from partnering with NetEduProject, supporting the Weavers’ community and using the tool for their own research purposes, accessing the whole data generated by the project to use it in their investigations